Adopted in America: A Study of Stigma, a paper by long-time adoptee rights advocate Joanne Wolf Small was recently listed on Social Science Research Network’s Top Ten download list for
- Anthropology and Archaeology Research Network: Kinship & Gender (subtopic)
- Anthropology and Archaeology Research Network: Kinship, Gender, the Body and Sexuality (Topic):
- Social & Political Philosophy eJournal. “North America (topic),
- Culture Area students eJournal,
- Philosophy Research Network: Discrimination, Oppression, Coercion, Consent to Risk or Harm (topic)
- Social & Political Philosophy eJournal.
You can download the paper for free here.
For decades, Joanne has been a true adoptee rights warrior and bastard goddess. She is a member of BN’s Legislative Committee. You can read more about Joanne and her book, Adoption Mystique (that says it all!) here
Cross-posted to Bastard Nation.