At least until November 2023. Too bad she couldn’t take adoption with her.
I can do NanoPoblano just fine. I could write about mixed subjects, but I’m tied to my history of 30/30 November NAM/NAAM log challenges. I have to stick to adoption. This is pure punishment, I think.
What I learned from this month’s doom writing:
- I love to write and I hate to write.
- I write better and quicker off the top of my head than planning something out. WTF is an outline? I went through grad school without ever making one.
- Just when I think there is nothing to write about something shows up. Usually unpleasant.
- I know more than I think I do.
- I can’t remember what day it is, but I can remember some absurd 1997 flamewar on alt.adoption
- I may be the only person alive who writes every day for NAM/NAMM. There used to be more of us obsessives.
- I wake up depressed thinking about how my entire day will be spent at the keyboard.
- I can’t stop eating.
- I am staying with Twitter, but can’t figure out Mastodon.
- I may actually start a SubStack so I can hate myself more than I already do.
- There are really stupid people out there.
- Nobody cares what we say.
- Nothing has changed in AdoptionLand.
So I am retiring for a couple of days. I plan to watch a lot of B-movies. I am really into Warren William, Lyle Talbot, and Bela Lugosi right now. Also, do some web work. But damn, I just spotted some really absurd shit on Twitter. I might not be quiet after all.
If anyone still thinks that Adoption is Beautiful, try this on.
Failed twice: Colorado foster kids who are adopted often end up back in the child welfare system
Poke the Bear?
We Poke Back!
Day 30 NAM/NAAM/NanoPoblano
Originally posted: Daily Bastardedette November 30, 2022
ZERO MORE DAYS
DOOM POSTING OVER FOR ANOTHER YEAR